Follow Along...

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

SB - HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Hey there, so happy to be back again for this round of Wonderful Wednesdays with Stampingbella.  Today I chose this A-Mazing Halloween image...The Wizard, The Witch and the Cauldron Chicks!  Those chicks are always getting into trouble...yikes!

They were stamped with Tuxedo Black onto Neenah Solar White then colored with Copic markers.  Three weeks in and I think I finally got the hang of those markers again!  LOL  I kept the card extremely CAS (clean and simple).  I figured the background paper was bold, bright and super busy but not busy enough to distract from the image.  Anything else would have been overkill.  However, I couldn't resist adding Spectrum Noir Clear Overlay to the "spell" and potion for a nice, subtle shine.   Love, love love that glitter pen!  It's just clear sparkle without gold undertones.  It's a must have, for sure!  I also used a clear glaze pen for the chick's glasses.  It really is the little details that make all the difference!




COPIC COLORING:
CHICKS:  Y17, Y15, Y02, Y00  BEAK, FEET: YR18, YR15, YR12  CAPE, HAT:  V17, V15, V12, B02  SPELL, POTION:  YG17, YG03, YG21  CAULDRON, STOOL:  C6, C4, C2, C0  GROUND:  C4, C2, C0  GLASSES:  Y15, Y02, Y00, BG70

Thanks for stopping by...I'll be back next week with my final Wonderful Wednesdays  project!


SUPPLIES:
STAMPS:  SB The Wizard, The Witch and the Cauldron Chicks
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; Doodlebug Design Inc Boos & Brews
INK:  Copic markers; Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES:  Sizzix Big Shot; MFT Die-Namics Blueprints 15; Sakura Clear Glaze pen; Spectrum Noir Clear Overlay; SU Dimensionals; adhesive
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...