Follow Along...

Saturday, March 8, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hey there, I want to give a shout out to Sally Prow and wish her the best birthday ever!  I'm pretty excited that I finally got to ink up Birthday Lulu from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  I really LOVE Cheryl Alger's images!  Just look at that little tongue...too cute!



Lulu was stamped with Tuxedo Black onto Neenah Solar White, colored with Copic markers, fussy cut then popped up on foam.  It pains me to say it, but my friend, Cami, was right!  Ugh...she's never going to let me hear the end of it!  Just a little bit of Wink of Stella adds so much to the colored image, she says!  I added a little "glittery frosting" to the cupcake then started looking to see what else I could glitter (I couldn't resist putting a little on her hat)!  *grin*  Sakura Clear Glaze pen was added to the hair ties and Lulu's shoes.  I totally swiped the layout from a card posted earlier this week by Mary J...it's a fun layout that I'm sure I'll use again and again!


COPIC COLORING: 
SKIN:  E11, E01, E000, R30, BV20  HAIR:  E43, Y23, YR31, YR30  TONGUE:  R30  PARTY HAT:  BG72, BG70, R08, R05, R02, YG13, YG03, YG01  DRESS:  YG13, YG03, YG01, C4, C2, C0  SOCKS:  YG13, YG03, YG01  SHOES:  C6, C4, C2, C0  CUPCAKE:  E43, E42, E41, E40, R08, R05, R02

THIS PROJECT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES: 
KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS CHALLENGE 220 ~ Stash it Up! (plaid paper...still sitting on my desk from the last time I used it)
NAUGHTY OR NICE CHALLENGE #2 ~ Birthdays (nice)
SASSY CHERY'S CHALLENGE #204 ~ Anything Goes
SHOW ME THURSDAY ~ #140

I won at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and Sassy Cheryl's!  Whoop!

 Thanks for stopping by! 


SUPPLIES: 
STAMPS:  KKS Birthday Lulu
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; Bazzill Raven Monochromatic; My Mind's Eye Hip-hooray collection
INK:  Copic markers; Memento Tuxedo Black 
ACCESSORIES:  Sizzix Big Shot; Spellbinders (Standard Circles Small, Standard Circles Large); MFT Die-namics ( Fishtail Flag Stax); Ex-Acto knife; glass cutting plate; scissors; Wink of Stella Clear pen; Sakura Clear Glaze pen; Doodlebug Design Beetle Black Sequins; Zig 2-Way Glue pen; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (Thin 3D Foam Squares, 3D Foam Squares); adhesive
TECHNIQUE(S):  Fussy cutting
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")

19 comments:

Aileen said...

Tam, that image is soooo cute. I love this card, your colour choices are just perfect. Now I need to go and but that cutie

Misti said...

Ack!!!! Tammie, this is sooooo stinkin' cute!!!

Tobi Crawford said...

love it! I especially love the colouring you did on her face. so pretty!
Thanks for playing along with this month's Naughty Or Nice Challenge!

jkreucher said...

WOW! Your coloring is amazing on this sassy little darling! someone is going to be really happy to get this sweet card!
Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl's Anything Goes challenge!
hugs
Judy

Sassy Cheryl said...

Well, hey there to you too! :)
Loving this card girl. The coloring is awesome! Super adorable and I LOVE the colors!!!
Thanks for playing along in the ANYTHING GOES challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!

Mary J said...

I love this Tam!! Thx for joining us at NON!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful colors and design. I love your coloring. Thanks for sharing us this week at Sassy Cheryl Challenges. Hugs, joann

Unknown said...

How cute is that card!!!! Love paper, cute image and awesome design. Thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl’s challenge!
Jasmina

Turtle In The Sand said...

Amazing coloring and I LOVE that plaid dp too. Thanks for playing along with us sassy girl's at Sassy Cheryl's this week.

Sue from Oregon said...

Dang girl, I love this card...thought I already left a msg telling you how much I love this card-but must have been on facebook! Oh so fun and happy!

Amanda R said...

This card just makes me smile! Love the orange frosting and that plaid dp is divine. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Kraftin Kimmies!

Deborah said...

She is so cute! Happy colors!
Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Miss NiceRoad said...

Amazing! Thanks for playing with us at KKS :)

Jeannean said...

Congrats on the win from KKS Challenge! This card IS awesome! She is a real cutie with her tongue poking out! ;]

Leslie said...

LOL - I love my Wink of Stella!! She's a cutie Tammie!

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful creation! Love the layout and coloring, too! Thanks for joining us here at Sassy Cheryl's!

Ann English said...

Fabulous! Your famous! I saw this beauty featured on Facebook! Congrats-you deserve the recognition for an outstanding creation. Thank you for joining us for Sassy Cheryl's Anything Goes challenge!

Sassy Cheryl said...

What a lovely birthday card. I'm STILL loving it. :)
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!

Kreativelena said...

Lovely card, and amazing coloring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...